Thursday, March 16, 2006

My Late Night Date with the Inside of My Computer

Have you ever seen the inside of your computer? Not a friendly looking place. Last night at approximately 2am with the encouragement of the knowledgable Dell online customer service representative, I was learning how to remove the system tower cover and reseat my IEEE 1394 card. When she typed "Now go get a screwdriver" I was scared. But I did it! I was determined to transfer video from my digital video camera to my new Pinnacle software editing program, but somehow my capture card had come loose and it was up to me to get it back in the slot correctly, which I successfully accomplished with only a few beads of sweat on my brow. Home free...so I thought. Now if I could just get my software program to work!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi ##NAME##. How's it going over there? Neat stuff in your blog, and looks good. Hope it's going well for you. Regards, Rex, ##LINK##