Tuesday, May 16, 2006

My Favorite Shows

If you are a Grey's Anatomy fan, I hope you caught the season finale last night. If you missed it, it is on my Tivo and you can come and watch it! I have already watched the last ten minutes three times...mmmm,mmm,mmm. So good. Best show on television right now in my opinion.

And for my favorite sitcom.... The Office. The season finale for that was last Thursday which was also delicious! The first season is available on DVD and the second season should be available this summer, so you can catch up before season 3! Funny, funny show.

And my guilty pleasure this spring has been my favorite "reality" show, 8th & Ocean on MTV. I'm alittle embarrassed to even admit that I watch this. It is pretty much just a bunch of beautiful people behaving in destructive ways, but I'm hooked.

No comments: