Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Here we go!

My photography website is officially live, so take a peek!


You might think of this as the beginning of my journey, but to me this also represents the culmination of a lot of hard work. A lot. So, just for a minute, I'm going to sit back and be a little bit proud of myself. Feel free to share the link with anyone you think might find it of interest. I am off to the Junk Bonanza in the cities for the weekend to see if I can find any good treasures for our new house!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

SO excited for you! Way to go! See you in a couple weeks. -Heather O.

TBRKO said...

Ria you did an awesome job! I have sent it out to many with my little testimonial!
Bonnie

Anonymous said...

Everyone has a talent; but rare is the courage to follow the talent to the places it leads...Congrats on pursuing your passion and taking it to the level you have....I'm proud of your commitment and courage to see it through. Had I known your name "ria lee" was going to become famous, I'd have tried harder to come up with one more artsy!.... Love, Momsie

Anonymous said...

Love it. It's beautiful! Congratulations, again! Much admiration from my fam!