1. Snow started falling Friday night and we woke up Saturday morning to a fresh blanket of white snow that the kids enjoyed playing in all day.
2. I figured out what I was doing for Christmas cards and got them ordered.
3. We got to start decorating for Christmas...AND got to listen to lots of Christmas music, my favorite!
4. Tim and I got to go out for dinner and drinks with friends.
5. I got caught up on all photo sessions for 2007...that feels good!
6. The kids and I went on our annual trip to pick out their ornaments...this year we have an iceskater holding a dog, a soccer player, a coffee cup, and a cute dalmation with pigtails.
Here are some pics of the weekend.
A few of my favorite ornaments from my tree!