Monday, September 29, 2008

weekend happenings...

We had a busy weekend with lots of things going on: three birthday parties, a bon-fire at friends house, a house warming party at different friends, two soccer games, a shopping trip and three shoots for me. Friday night my mom, Kennedy and I headed to the Patina White sale in DL while the boys stayed home to play soccer at half-time of the varsity boys' game.

Here are some photos of the gorgeous house where the sale was... This house is the reason I wanted to choose white siding when I found out we'd be getting all new siding because of the hail storm last year. But I chickened out and went with gray again.
The kids danced and ran around like crazy at the bon-fire. It was the second one we've been to in two weeks and there have been hayrides and hot chocolate and atleast 50 kids. What fun.

The old gold sofa was still in the back of the truck from a session this weekend, so when I walked out to go to the grocery story yesterday...this is where I found the boys.

What didn't get done this weekend? This is what the laundry room looked like when I left for work this morning. Ugh. Laundry fairy...where are you?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

My laundry room and yours should date. They look exactly alike...ugh is right!