Monday, November 02, 2009

halloween 2009

Since Halloween fell on a Saturday this year, we were able to get together with friends and let the kids eat and play before going trick-or-treating. Tim and I even dressed up this year... Tim as a disco dude, and me as "Octo-Mom".

A clone trooper and jedi from Star Wars...
and Hannah Montana.
Katelyn wasn't around much this weekend... she has been very busy with play rehearsal... (two weeks till Peter Pan!) She did send me this cell-phone pic of her dressed up as Marilyn Monroe for a cast party after rehearsal on Friday night. She spent Saturday night doing tech work and painting the set instead of trick-or-treating.
Oh yah... and she was confirmed on Sunday morning at church too! She has had a very busy fall schedule and we are very proud of our girl!

4 comments:

Ann said...

Looks like so much fun. Wishing we lived closer so we could get together for these fun holidays! And did Kate even know who Marilyn Monroe was???? Looks all grown up - when did that happen?

G'ma S said...

Like I've always said, the house next door was for sale!! and there is plenty of need for a great chiropractor in Fargo-Moorhead!

Kris said...

oh my god, seriously...Oct-mom, that's the best!

Unknown said...

I think I want to start coming to your guys parties. You guys are always having way too much fun. Btw, we are going to be heading to the MHS play. I am really looking forward to it.